|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
Designed to offer the ultimate control, the Adidas LX24 Carbon Field Hockey Stick features a low-bow profile that delivers accurate passes and shots into the back of the net, Touch Compound technology on the toe helps to keep the ball under control at the contact point. A Pure Control Head shape provides enhanced surface area and ultimate control in all situations,
The trapezoidal Carbonplate delivers a centralize sweet spot and Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding and more integrated stiffness to deliver you the ultimate hitting power.The LX24 Carbon is the stiffest and most powerful stick in the LX24 line.
- Carbonplate stiffening technology for better bonding more integrated stiffness and power
- Mid-bow profile allows quick, multidirectional movement.
- Pure Control Head shape provides enhanced surface area and ultimate control in all situations
- Traditional head shape merges with the Carbonplate shape to centralize the sweet spot and perfect the agility of the hook
- Touch Compound helps to keep the ball under control at the contact point
- Adigrip tape combines traditional PU with a Chamois-like touch for a better handle on your stick
- Material: 90% Carbon, 5% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Weight: 536g
- Toe Shape: Pure Control Head
- Bow Shape: adiBow24
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.