The Asics GEL-HOCKEY TYPHOON is a shoe designed for comfort and performance with both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning, the shoe absorbs impact shock upon landing and take-off, and allows easy forward and sideways movement. Also features an innovative durable and flexible outsole designed for water turfs.
- P.H.F. (Personalized Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) - An ASICS design philosophy. It aims to make shoe components from rear to midfoot and forefoot to work together effectively to allow the body to perform in a natural manner. ASICS designers strive to compliment, not correct, how the legs and feet move.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- P-Guard - Upper material features an abrasion and tear resistant synthetic material which increases upper durability and provides protection
*AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA ONLY
Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.
|Asics Men's Shoe Sizes|
Foot length is determined from measuring the furthest point at the heel to the furthest point at the toe.