The Asics GEL-HOCKEY TYPHOON is a shoe designed for comfort and performance with both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning, the shoe absorbs impact shock upon landing and take-off, and allows easy forward and sideways movement. Also features an innovative durable and flexible outsole designed for water turfs.
- P.H.F. (Personalized Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athletes heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) - An ASICS design philosophy. It aims to make shoe components from rear to midfoot and forefoot to work together effectively to allow the body to perform in a natural manner. ASICS designers strive to compliment, not correct, how the legs and feet move.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- P-Guard - Upper material features an abrasion and tear resistant synthetic material which increases upper durability and provides protection
*AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA ONLY