The Grays Hockey CAGE All Surface Traction Shoe is the most innovative shoe ever to be launched into the hockey market place.It is a Uni-Sex shoe designed for Elite players looking for outstanding performance the CAGE AST is low profile dynamic shoe packed full of unique features to improve your game :
- CAGE Technology – An exoskeleton cage system is soft and flexible with outstanding retention properties.
- Sonic Fit Collar System – Provides an internal support and cushioning system and reduces the amount of water that can penetrate into the shoe on water based surfaces.
- New innovative durable, flexible outsole designed to offer outstanding traction and grip especially on water based surfaces.
- Gel Zone PP - Attenuates shock during impact phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- G-PRO EVA 80 – Utlising 80 Degree GPOR EVA midsole material provides a more stable but extremely cushioned platform feel.
- Haipoli footbed is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe – providing maximum comfort every time.
- S.H.F – Superior heel fit – Built in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area, combined with ultra soft memory foam for a unique fit.
Clearance Product - Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.
|Grays Shoe Size Chart|
|4.5US||3.5 UK||36.5 Euro||23.5cm|
|5US||4 UK||37 Euro||23.8cm|
|5.5US||4.5 UK||37.5 Euro||24.1cm|
|6US||5 UK||38 Euro||24.5cm|
|6.5US||5.5 UK||39 Euro||24.8cm|
|7US||6 UK||39.5 Euro||25.1cm|
|7.5US||6.5 UK||40 Euro||25.4cm|
|8US||7 UK||41 Euro||25.7cm|
|8.5US||7.5 UK||41.5 Euro||26cm|
|9US||8 UK||42 Euro||26.7cm|
|10US||9 UK||44 Euro||27cm|
|11US||10 UK||45 Euro||27.6cm|
|12 US||11UK||46 Euro||28.1cm|
|13 US||12UK||47 Euro||28.1cm|
Foot length is determined from measuring the furthest point at the heel to the furthest point at the toe.