|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
|Weight / Clearance||Clearance|
The Grays GR10000 Dynabow is new to the Grays range for 2017. Part of the unique Graphene range with a Dynabow profile paired with micro head shape creates ideal combination for dynamic stick handling. The Graphene offers unique combination of powerful energy transfer and shock-absorbing properties. Other tech includes :
- Advanced formulation of impact-resistant materials helps improve the longevity of the backhand edge
- Lightweight high-performance foam wrapped moulded handle to dampen shockwaves
- Dynabow profile paired with micro head shape creates ideal combination for dynamic stick handling
- Pro Dampening handle - A lightweight high-performance foam is moulded around the handle to efficiently dissipate shockwaves.
- Improved feel area - A special combination of shock-absorbing aramid and fibreglass softens thefirst touch of the ball, while a textured surface helps grip the ball
- Pro Edge Protection: An advanced formulation of impact-resistant materials and resin formulation, to help improve the longevity of the backhand edge.
- Dynabow 24.75 at 250mm -Refined sweeping curve along the length, whilst maintaining a maximum height allowed under FIH regulations -Has a slim headshape and round lower-hand profile for superior nimble 3D skills -Excels in technical play within tight play Headshape - Micro The micro head is angled at 50 degrees and is a modern shape designed for 3D skills.
Power rating - High
Feel rating - High
Balance points 38-39
Composition - Graphene, Carbon, Aramid
Carbon - Tri tec
Grip - Twintex
Christmas Special! Pick your 360 mould & length and then select your free Mazon T-Shirt.
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.