|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Grays GR11000 Hockey Stick has a high power rating whilst maintaining a soft feel. The Graphene offers unique combination of powerful energy transfer & shock absorbing properties. The Probow blade profile is ideal for drag flicking & 3D skills plus the Octagonal handle construction improves grip and skills. Other features include:
- Advanced formulation of impact-resistant materials helps improve the longevity of the backhand edge
- Lightweight high-performance foam wrapped moulded handle to dampen shockwaves
- Dynabow profile paired with micro head shape creates ideal combination for dynamic stick handling
- Pro Dampening handle - A lightweight high-performance foam is moulded around the handle to efficiently dissipate shockwaves.
- Improved feel area - A special combination of shock-absorbing aramid and fibreglass softens thefirst touch of the ball, while a textured surface helps grip the ball
- Pro Edge Protection: An advanced formulation of impact-resistant materials and resin formulation, to help improve the longevity of the backhand edge.
- Micro Curve: 24.75mm @ 200mm
Clearance Product - Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.
Bow: 24.75mm @ 200mm
Balance Point: 38-39
Blade Profile: Probow
Composition: Graphene, Carbon, Aramid
Power Rating: High
Feel Rating: High
Christmas Special! Pick your 360 mould & length and then select your free Mazon T-Shirt.
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.