|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Grays KN12000 Hockey Stick is a revolution in stick design - delivers unbelievable agility without sacrificing power. Featuring graphene reinforcement, sticks in the KN range are not made like other sticks.Geocentric Core Technology provides optimum power and feel for the ultimate performance. Braided Carbon reinforcement ensures maximum power when shooting. The Probow blade profile ideal for dynamic combinations of technical play, drag flicking and 3D skills.
- Providing high power & feel ratings Braided Carbon with Graphene reinforcement
- Lightweight high-performance foam wrapped moulded handle to dampen shockwaves
- Dynabow profile paired with micro head shape creates ideal combination for dynamic stick handling
- Pro Dampening handle - A lightweight high-performance foam is moulded around the handle to efficiently dissipate shockwaves.
- Improved feel area - A special combination of shock-absorbing aramid and fibreglass softens thefirst touch of the ball, while a textured surface helps grip the ball
- Pro Edge Protection: An advanced formulation of impact-resistant materials and resin formulation, to help improve the longevity of the backhand edge.
- Probow - 24.75mm @ 200mm shape ideal for drag flicking & 3D skills.
- Headshape - Micro The micro head is angled at 50 degrees and is a modern shape designed for 3D skills.
Clearance Product - Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.
Style : Carbon Braid
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.