|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Mazon Hockey BlackMagic 360 Low Bow has a unique ULTRA head shape. The head is a semi hook shape with 360 degree spin Zone and TCZ, which helps the player with close control and rapid skills. The Low-Bow helps with aerials, skills and flicking when needed. The 95% Carbon construction results in a powerful hit and increased durability. Includes RVS+, THZ, KDZ + TS9. Used by Kookaburras Andrew Philpott & Black Sticks Nick Wilson. Other Key Features Include :
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- ULTRA Head - Desigend with the help of Brent Livermore. Helps with quick spin skills and short corner pushing out.
Clearance Product - Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. This does not impact playability or stick warranty. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.
BOW: 24mm L-Bow
BOW POSITION: 25cm
CONSTRUCTION: 95% Carbon | 5% Aramid
HEAD SHAPE: Ultra Head
BALANCE POINT: 37cm Average
APPROX WEIGHT: 510-550g
HANDLE SHAPE: Round Handle
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.