|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Mazon Black Magic Eagle has landed. With a premium layup, the Eagle is our stiffest and most powerful stick ever. Aimed for players wanting ultimate power and control of the game. Dual core TS95 construction with THZ protection enforcing the durability and making sure the power stays through the hit. The 24mm M-Bow is a mould designed for power and performance, whilst simplifying all the basic skills. One of the best all round sticks in the range. Used by Kookaburras Matty Swann, Hockeyroos Rosie Malone and Black Sticks players David Brydon and Shiloh Gloyn.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- Maxi Head - Designed with quick skills and trapping in mind.
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.