|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Mazon BlackMagic Hook 24mm Low-Bow has a fresh look and feel. Nicely balanced with the Low-Bow to help with 3D skills and aerials. It incorporates the unsurpassed Mazon HOOK head shape for improved reverse stick skills and trapping. Plus all of the advanced composite technology to help provide maximum performance. Now constructed with 95% Carbon / 5% Aramid. Used by Kookaburras Defenders Josh Simmonds and Hockeyroos Ash Fey.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- Hook Head - Designed to improve trapping skills for the player on any turf.
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.