|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
Mazon Hockey is excited to introduce the new 24mm Low Bow Black Magic Hook for 2017. After extensive research with top International players and also market research at many hockey events this stick was designed and created. It incorporates the unsurpassed Mazon HOOK head shape for improved reverse stick skills and trapping plus all of the dvanced composite technology to help provide maximum hitting power. Used by Kookaburras Matt Swann. Now constructed with 95% Carbon / 5% Aramid.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- Hook Head - Designed to improve trapping skills for the player on any turf.
BOW: 24mm L-Bow
BOW POSITION: 30cm
CONSTRUCTION: 95% Carbon | 5% Aramid
HEAD SHAPE: Hook
BALANCE POINT: 38.5cm Average
APPROX WEIGHT: 530-550g
HANDLE SHAPE: Standard Handle
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.