|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Mazon BlackMagic Hook 19mm Mid-Bow is re-designed for 2017. The 19mm Mid-Bow is designed to help with pure hitting power. It incorporates the unsurpassed Mazon HOOK head shape for improved reverse stick skills and trapping plus all of the advanced composite technology to help provide maximum performance. The 19mm is a straighter mould helping with all basics to be performed on the turf. Now constructed with 95% Carbon / 5% Aramid.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- Hook Head - Designed to improve trapping skills for the player on any turf.
Clearance Product - Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. This does not impact playability or stick warranty. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.