|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Ultimate Mazon drag flicking stick is back for 2018. The Slingshot has an X-Bow (FIH approved) designed for drag flicking without losing any control or trapping ability. The open MAXI head shape with TCZ helps to pick up the ball and provide perfect control. Includes RVS+, THZ, KDZ, & TS95. The stick used by HIL forward of tournament SV Sunil. Hockeyroos - Ashlea Fey & Black Sticks Samantha Charlton. Brazilian - Lucas Paixao.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability rating of 95 provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- X-Bow - Ideal for drag flicking but also quick pushing and 3D skills.
BOW: 24mm X-Bow
BOW POSITION: 20cm
CONSTRUCTION: 95% Carbon | 5% Aramid
HEAD SHAPE: Maxi
BALANCE POINT: 40cm Average
APPROX WEIGHT: 510-550g
HANDLE SHAPE: Standard Handle
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.