|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Mazon Hockey BlackMagic V8 M-Bow is back. Aimed for the players wanting ultimate power.With flash gold foil and carbon finish it is one of the best looking sticks that will grace the turf. Underneath the aesthetics is a stick constructed for power and accuracy. Dual core construction with THZ protection enforcing the durability and making sure the power stays through the ball. Used by top International hockey players. Other Key Features Include :
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- M-Bow Feature - aids with hitting, trapping and skills
Clearance Product - Product maybe cosmetically shop scuffed or last stock item. This does not impact playability or stick warranty. Shop scuffs and minor imperfections are why some clearance items are at the extremely low prices advertised.
Please note a delay in Postage may occasionally occur due to sourcing of stock.
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.