|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Fusion Elite range is crafted with 70% Carbon to combine performance with playability. Focusing on the feel and touch provides a range ideal for younger players + all rounders. The Mazon Hockey Fusion V7 24mm M-Bow is ready to take 2017 by storm. Underneath the aesthetics is a stick constructed for touch and feel. This stick is the solid 24mm M-Bow design. Ideal for hitting and the basics. Dual core construction with THZ protection enforcing the durability and making sure the power stays through the ball. Other Key Features Include :
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability Rating 70 provides the unrivalled Mazon power alongside extra touch and feel due to a less stiff construction.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
BOW: 24mm M-Bow
BOW POSITION: 30cm
CONSTRUCTION: 70% Carbon | 30% Aramid
HEAD SHAPE: Maxi
BALANCE POINT: 39.5cm Average
APPROX WEIGHT: 510-550g
HANDLE SHAPE: Standard Handle
Check Your Size
This is our recommendation only. Some players may prefer a size up or down as this is their personal choice.